What I can offer:
- Brand development through omni-channel marketing campaigns.
- Creative concepts that will be customized to meet business objectives- and I have the design skills to bring them to life.
- The ability to define and evolve your brand’s visual identity across all channels.
- A unique point of view and help elevate the creative bar for the company.
- The communication skills to work cross-functionally, understanding business needs and collaborating with stakeholders.
What I’m Learning:
- UI/UX and human centered design
- Figma/XD/ Sketch
- HTML/CSS basics
Check out this blog on my process.
I love being faced with a variety of needs and challenges. Some of my clients have no idea what a vector is and need help all the way down to a Facebook profile picture, while many are web developers who just need help with a logo and a color palette.
Lumi’s Branding Experience
Lumi empowers teen girls to enhance their mental wellness through expressive art challenges and community support. “Lumi” stems from luminescence and they needed a bright logo for their young female audience. I feel so lucky to have gotten to work with this client- I know they’re going to change the world.
How I served Lumi:
- Created the Lumi Logo
- Designed multiple custom icon sets
- Designed the cardboard box which which holds the art supplies when mailed
- Took and edited product photos
- Provided guidance on how to structure the site
Visit FindLumi.com to see all of my branding in action!
All my stickers stems from my own ideas (with the exception of commissioned pet photos), which I get printed and posted on my Etsy store for sale. These are just a few of my designs. Most of them I design in Illustrator, while some have been drawn on my iPad Pro with Procreate and an Apple Pencil.