What I can offer:
- Brand development through omni-channel marketing campaigns.
- Creative concepts that will be customized to meet business objectives- and I have the design skills to bring them to life.
- The ability to define and evolve your brand’s visual identity across all channels.
- A unique point of view and help elevate the creative bar for the company.
- The communication skills to work cross-functionally, understanding business needs and collaborating with stakeholders.
What I’m Learning:
- UI/UX and human centered design
- Figma/XD/ Sketch
- HTML/CSS basics
Lumi empowers teen girls to enhance their mental wellness through expressive art challenges and community support. “Lumi” stems from luminescence and they needed a bright logo for their young female audience. I designed the logos, custom icons, the box which will be mailed with art supplies, ad well as took product photos.
My favorite part of client work is the variety. Some of my clients have no idea what a vector is and need help all the way down to a Facebook profile picture, while many are web developers who need help being creative, but are just looking for a single file, that they can export and resize themselves as needed.
All stickers are my own designs, which I get printed and post on my Etsy store for sale. These are just a few of my designs. Some of them I design in Illustrator, while some get drawn on my iPad Pro with Procreate.